Kauai diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bogdan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm gonna be in Kauai for a week later on this month (January). Anyone have any suggestions regarding the various dive operators on Kauai? Any recommendations would be welcome. Thanks!

That time will mean that your diving will be limited to the south side, around Poipu.

My favorite dive op, both boat and shore, is Fathom Five, but I've heard good things about SeaSport. Both will do you right.

The diving has been great here this month and the Humpbacks are home in great numbers as an added bonus. The island has fantastic operators and a lot of quality professional divemasters. There are numerous operators who do strictly shore diving and a handful that do both shore and boat. In the Poipu area your are looking at either Fathom Five or SeaSport divers for boat tours. Further west you can join Bubbles Below scuba charters. While I personally work for Fathom Five I can help you get in touch with any of the operators on the island or answer any specific questions that you may have. Send me a PM (personal message) here if you like and I can send you a detailed response. I'd suggest that you make at least one boat run to visit the Sheraton Caverns dive. It's a world class turtle dive with fantastic critters and lava archways.

Looks forward to hearing back from you
A

My son and I spent four days diving with Fathom Five and AquamanKauai. We couldn't have been happier and would definitely recommend them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom