Kauai dive with KAS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DENNISDIVES

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Professional divers are at KAS--Kauai Aquatic Scuba. Not a lot to say about he dive shop however great dive leaders. James was very professional but relaxed. If you want to dive in Kauai James at this shop is the one to dive with.

Dennis

I just saw James down at a dive site a couple of days ago and he said he was moving back to the mainland. =(
I never got the chance to dive with him, but he was always very nice to me when we saw each other. Glad you had a good experience with him.

I just saw James down at a dive site a couple of days ago and he said he was moving back to the mainland. =(
I never got the chance to dive with him, but he was always very nice to me when we saw each other. Glad you had a good experience with him.

Hey DJM (DMJULIE), Long time no see! Don't worry James will be back his mom is sick in the mainland. Alot of that going around these days. We are all praying for her speedy recovery. I heard from our mutual friend Mr.Briefer that you were looking for a job on facebook. He asked me if I had any work for you? If you are serious I would love to set up an interview with you. We are always looking for great dive instructors and DM's to add to our already amazing staff! Are you still going to Cali or did that get put on hold? Let me know about the interview IM me if ya want!:D

Hey DJM (DMJULIE), Long time no see! Don't worry James will be back his mom is sick in the mainland. Alot of that going around these days. We are all praying for her speedy recovery. I heard from our mutual friend Mr.Briefer that you were looking for a job on facebook. He asked me if I had any work for you? If you are serious I would love to set up an interview with you. We are always looking for great dive instructors and DM's to add to our already amazing staff! Are you still going to Cali or did that get put on hold? Let me know about the interview IM me if ya want!:D

Aloha Gina,

Glad to hear James will be back. He is a really nice guy. When ever we were all up at Tunnels we would all sit on the beach and chat until it was time to get our day started.

Thanks for the offer of the interview, but I think Mr Briefer misunderstood me. At the beginning of the summer I was thinking of doing a part time job a couple of days a week, but still divemaster with Aquatics. However, we are crazy busy and with my shifts at CA, I don't think there is enough time in the day to do anything else.

Oh, the Cali thing is on hold for now. My husbands time here has been extended so we won't be moving until next year September and where we move is TBD.

How is your summer going? Are you getting some time in the water or are you getting stuck in your shop?

Take care
-Julie

Aloha Gina,

Glad to hear James will be back. He is a really nice guy. When ever we were all up at Tunnels we would all sit on the beach and chat until it was time to get our day started.

Thanks for the offer of the interview, but I think Mr Briefer misunderstood me. At the beginning of the summer I was thinking of doing a part time job a couple of days a week, but still divemaster with Aquatics. However, we are crazy busy and with my shifts at CA, I don't think there is enough time in the day to do anything else.

Oh, the Cali thing is on hold for now. My husbands time here has been extended so we won't be moving until next year September and where we move is TBD.

How is your summer going? Are you getting some time in the water or are you getting stuck in your shop?

Take care
-Julie
I'm glad to hear that your busy we stay pretty busy all year long. Summer of course is the big season. We keep having such great reviews from divers and all of my concierge friends keep us moving forward (God Bless them!) I keep telling all my friends I'll able to hang out in September. I don't know how you do it with kids and working so much. I never feel like I'm stuck in the office. It's a family business so you gotta put your heart into it and my hard work and dedication are definatly paying off. Plus I love helping our guests have a great time while they dive and stay with us on the island. I've been diving when I can couple times last week at Koloa and the week before that at Tunnels and a few times on the boat. Viz on the boat has been 90+ so I keep sneaking off to catch the good stuff. Between that and all of my briefings and pools I'm a busy girl. I'm glad to hear your doing good. I'm sure I'll run into you soon. You know how small this island can be!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Dennis, thank you for your feedback. It has been added to this thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom