Kauai conditions this week ..?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapatton

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I will be on Kauai this Friday for ~ a week. I have search water conditions online, but met with limited success. What is the water temperature like this week? And how are conditions?

Thanks so much. Can't wait to dive Kauai.

Hey scubapatton...

Water is still AWESOME!!!!! I just checked out conditions on the south - at least for our shore diving and it was beautiful and flat like a pool, despite all the wind and rain we've had this week. Should be nice diving for you into next week on the south side. NO diving on the north, though. Have fun!

Thanks! Do you happen to know the water temp? I am hoping to dive my new 3mm. I get enough dry suit and 8/7 out here... :)

Bummer to hear no North.. really wanted to dive Tunnels...

Thanks!

Water temp is around 76-77 so a 3mm should be fine if that sounds warm to you. Brrrr...I wear a 7mm here but that is because I am a wimp and get cold easily! Most divers find a 3-5mm just right when diving here this time of year.

Yes...sorry about the north - darn that Mother Nature!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom