kansas city area divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

schnags

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, i dont know if this is the right forum for this but anyone thats in the kansas city area we are trying to get some divers together this coming saturday, july 31st in overland park kansas. If anyone is interested email me at schnags21@hotmail.com. We love to get more poeple to come out. (if this is the wrong forum let me know)

schnags:
Hi, i dont know if this is the right forum for this but anyone thats in the kansas city area we are trying to get some divers together this coming saturday, july 31st in overland park kansas. If anyone is interested email me at schnags21@hotmail.com. We love to get more poeple to come out. (if this is the wrong forum let me know)

There is a few of us working on getting a Midwest Forum started. Hopefully it will be here shortly.

We go diving at beaver lake and oronogo(spelling), and we are working on a couple trips to cozumel and a blackbeards cruise in january/febuary. If your insterested you can check out www.midwestdiveclub.com or can email me and i will let you know when we get together next.

diverbob:
There is a few of us working on getting a Midwest Forum started. Hopefully it will be here shortly.

I am in Parkville and certified last year at the Dive Shop. Looking for a dive buddy as well as other divers or single divers in the KC area.

Any word yet on getting the Midwest Forum started?

Bill

Bill, go here
http://www.midwestdive.com/
That is the midwest dive forum. Or you can just post here on the Midwest muck divers. Anyway, there are a lot of divers on there that do Missouri and Arkansas sites, that I'm sure you could hook up with, including myself :)

schnags:
hey there there is a group of divers in liberty who dive once or twice a month. sounds cool

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom