K and J valves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a paintball tank which is a 72 ci 3000psi tank and a fill station that goes on a YOKE valve. We have a tank with a SCBA valve on it so we need an adapter that can go from the SCBA valve to a YOKE valve to put the fill station on. And yes, once I can get a tank that has a YOKE valve I can and have filled the small paintball tank off of it before.

Both the SCBA and the YOKE tanks are available to me. However, the firestation has a compressor and can only fill SCBA tanks and the nearest place for me to get the YOKE tank filled is nearly 40 miles away so it would be more convinent if we could get some sort of adapter from SCBA to YOKE. And I appologize about the doulbe post I didn't think the first one worked.

Now you can also build an adaptor that would let you fill the yoke tank at the firestation as well, if you wanted to spend the money.

Thanks! Any info about what parts would be needed to fill the YOKE at the fire station, cause I was thinking about buying it for us to use and then let my teacher keep it since he is nice enough to let us use his tank, cause then he could get free fills and wouldn't have to drive 40 miles.
-Thanks

Instead of buying that second item with the yoke filler could I just use my paintball fill station but send the air though the opposite direction?

nope, you still need a way to attach the yoke fitting to the SCBA (CGA 346/347) fill whip off the compressor at the fire station.

Ok, well I appreciate all the help!

No problem, free air from a firestation is a great deal, except I already get free air from a dive shop lol. Anyway good luck with that stuff, and enjoy the paintball.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom