Justgood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JUSTGOOD

New
Reaction score
HI,
This is my frist time to post. My Husband & I are going to Belize in June. We are hoping to see the Whale Sharks. What hotel and Dive companys are a good recomendation to use, for the Ambergris Caye? Thanks for any and all help.

Hello JustGood,
welcome (Scub)aBoard! :balloon
Have a look at our Central & South America forum. Should give you some pointers.

Laurens

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

I went to Belize in June, dived with one of the worst, then found Pro Tech - the best!! PM me if you'd like more of my opinions.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

JUSTGOOD:
HI,
This is my frist time to post. My Husband & I are going to Belize in June. We are hoping to see the Whale Sharks. What hotel and Dive companys are a good recomendation to use, for the Ambergris Caye? Thanks for any and all help.

I visited Belize last February. My first day on Ambergris I snorkeled Shark Ray Alley.
my second day I did two local reef dives (about 15-20 min out) and on the third day I dove the Blue Hole! you have to understand...this was the only diving I did outside my checkout dives here in a chilly, pennsylvania quarry. IT WAS AWESOME.

I stayed at the Tropica...not exactly four star, but it was clean and a place to lay my head. Banyan Bay looked REAL nice and they were actually building condos when I was there. I dove with Ambergris Divers and my experience was top-notch.

don't forget to bring back some Marie Sharpes Hot Sauce!!

btw...for your Whale Sharks I believe the best place to see them is closer to Placencia
which is more mid-country.

:wavey: Hey there JustGood, welcome to Scuba Board! I know you will enjoy being on here, it’s a great place. Take care and safe diving. Matt. :banana:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom