Just wanted to share :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good link, thanks! I plan to go tec, I want to dive deep, really deep!
I know I am a long ways away from getting there...for now! :)

Congratulations on the SCUBA bug. Everyone wants to be the best and strive to improve. If you are the type of diver who loves to screw around with the profiles and getting the latest greatest gear makes you drool. Tech may be for you.

I am the other kind of diver. I started in the early eighties. I have dove MANY MANY sites over and over and over. I have named many of the blennies in the 16' deep beach dive sites. I am perfectly happy diving the AquaZoo again ad infenim. I could dive a sandflat and look at the tiny tiny white crabs crawling around.

I know Debby Diver was certified before me and I have been told does not have Nitrox. She has hours and hours diving the same beach.

If you like Tech certainley plan to do it.

Also realize it is not nessarily the Golden Elite Trophy of diving. I have seen the same Grouper, Eels, Snapper, sea fans, sharks at 60' they see at 260'.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom