Just wanted to say hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome, SpankyGirl... and just how did you get your screen name? Enquiring minds want to know!

drbill:
Welcome, SpankyGirl... and just how did you get your screen name? Enquiring minds want to know!
:11: Easy Bill - she just got here.

Glad you've joined us. If you can't get your pic sized for an Avatar, send it to me at DandyDon@ScubaBoard.com. Don't forget to tell me who you are here.

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Hey SpankyGirl, glad you made it on board. I see your username has gotten a rise from our locals already, don't worry plenty to get in line.
David

I would not know where to start about the nickname , so I will have to leave enquiring minds wondering. Maybe in time I will tell.
:11:
[/COLOR]
drbill:

However I do want to thank every one for replying and welcoming me to the scuba board. Now I have to find someone in Cancun Mexico that can help me with dive planning when I am there.

Samantha ( AKA Spankygirl )

Shucks, now I'll have to ponder this mystery for the rest of my life along with the other billion or so I've already encountered!

Enjoy Cancun... the "real" Cancun!

SpankyGirl:
However I do want to thank every one for replying and welcoming me to the scuba board. Now I have to find someone in Cancun Mexico that can help me with dive planning when I am there.

Samantha ( AKA Spankygirl )
Oh, we have members in Cancun - one flirt in particular to watch out for, but I hear he is a good instructor. Post in your Mexico forum, or just hang out in our Singles forum maybe. :bandit_2:

drbill:
Shucks, now I'll have to ponder this mystery for the rest of my life along with the other billion or so I've already encountered!

Enjoy Cancun... the "real" Cancun!

And what is the real Cancun .. lol .. Actually I wished I took uo diving sooner. I use to travel all over for my old job. The fun I could have had. oh wait , the extra fun I could have had.

Back
Top Bottom