Just want to be involved in something worthwhile!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdf

Contributor
Reaction score
Can I sign up even though I don't need to lose any more weight? I just made lifetime member on Weight Watchers, but I only had to lose the 25lbs that has accumulated over the last few years. I would love to contribute with recipes and low cal food suggestions or just plain old moral support!

Yes. Welcome and Congrats. Looking forward to your contributions.

Most certainly! We need tips and support from successful losers! :D

I guess I am kind of in the same boat. When I started college I weighed 150lbs. Now granted I know that isn't a lot, but only bieng 5'5" tall. I lost a good bit of it, but now people are starting to worry that I will lose too much. Basically I am trying to maintain my weight between 115 and 120 lbs, and just eat healthy and work out consistantly.

If your wondering how I lost the weight, honestly I just started eating less. I know everyone says it, but I actually just started listening to my body. I ate slower and not so much in my car, and when I felt full I just stopped eating. If I was at a resteraunt, I just took it home and ate it the next day. It wasn't easy at first, but the results were worth it.

If anybody has any questions or tips please let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom