JUst sharing some of my photos from my trip to Playa Del Carmen Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tagerisatroll

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey Guys I just figured I would put up some of the photo's I took while diving the reef down in Playa Del Carmen mexico, I did 14 boat dives in four days and burned 9 roles of film. Diving in a t-shirt and shorts was a differnt experence from a 7mm wetsuit.

Anyway this is me parasailing I should have been diving making it a solid 15.
wade_PS6.JPG

ok this is what happens when you dive a strong current the boat end up way over there in the rain I can't see it either but the diver master says its there.LOL
stillwaiting_for_a_ride.JPG

You wait to get picked up. it makes it easier to see the boat if you turn around i guese.
waiting_on_the_boat.JPG

and your start to think about stupid movies, while your still waiting
waiting_for_a_ride.JPG

and you wait some more
still_waiting.JPG

But your really not worryed at all because the dive master is sitting in the water right next to you, They were Very profesional and took the safety of all the divers in the group very serously, what had happend on this dive was we had a experenced dive group of 3 divers that dove a strong current which I was in and a resort goup of 5 divers with a different dive master that the boat was folowing that didn't and we ended up a significant distance apart so recover of both groups took a little while because they picked up the inexperenced divers first. It was the largest group I dove with the whole trip.

On to some fish and reef shots.
Reef10.JPG

reef8.JPG

Chech ou the Eels preety cool :D
eel5.JPG

eal2.JPG

eal1.JPG

Some of the divers I was diving with we were all in T-shirts and shorts can't do that in Michigan well not at 45 feet.
divers_2.JPG

divers_1.JPG

divers7.JPG

Sitting around waiting for the others to desend.
divers6.JPG

Well It was a fun trip lots of diving. hope you like the photo's you would be amazed at how many shots of blue 3X9's I have or maybe you wouldn't.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom