Just Saying Hello! :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So potential dive buddies in my Area?? How cool is that!? Especially for a newbie like me.!

CBulla:
Hollywood! What a place to live.. so close to SO MANY BUDDIES and a few instructors on the board to boot! Where's ReneeC and Jenny to pipe up with ShowBoat?!

Hey Mishelle,

Thanks slowly becoming addicted to this website. Can't tear myself away.

Thanks for the welcome!
Tyme

Mishelle:
Hey there and welcome!

From one Trisha to another Tricia -- hi!
I'm hooked on your sunny shores, so stop by and say hi to Charles and Eileen at Fill Express on Old Dixie Highway (SR-811) north of Atlantic Blvd. Their website has a good overview of the snorkeling and diving sites, especially El Mar Drive and Datura Avenue. You don't need to wait to check out First Reef and the Snorkel Trail -- grab a mask and snorkel (and dive flag, it's the law) and commune with the fishies!
We just did two weeks doing morning dives at Datura and loved it. Getting in and out was easier in the morning, depths less than 15 feet, temperatures in the low 80s, visibility around 30 feet. This three-reef system is an unsung treasure of the United States.

http://www.fillexpress.com

Scubaboard is a labor of love and an obsession for those of us not blessed with your resources. Check the "Women's Views" for more information on gearing up. Divers have infinite variety.

Hi Trisha

Thanks for the great information and warm welcome. I love this forum and am slowly becoming very addicted!

Safe Diving,
Tyme

Trisha:
From one Trisha to another Tricia -- hi!
I'm hooked on your sunny shores, so stop by and say hi to Charles and Eileen at Fill Express on Old Dixie Highway (SR-811) north of Atlantic Blvd. Their website has a good overview of the snorkeling and diving sites, especially El Mar Drive and Datura Avenue. You don't need to wait to check out First Reef and the Snorkel Trail -- grab a mask and snorkel (and dive flag, it's the law) and commune with the fishies!
We just did two weeks doing morning dives at Datura and loved it. Getting in and out was easier in the morning, depths less than 15 feet, temperatures in the low 80s, visibility around 30 feet. This three-reef system is an unsung treasure of the United States.

http://www.fillexpress.com

Scubaboard is a labor of love and an obsession for those of us not blessed with your resources. Check the "Women's Views" for more information on gearing up. Divers have infinite variety.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom