Just Saying Hello! :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

triciask

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Everyone, my name is Tricia, but my friends call me Tyme.

I'm very new to the world of Scuba, not yet certified but working towards that goal in the very near future. I live in Sunny Florida and am surrounded by our amazing beaches/oceans. Lots of things to explore in my neck of the woods, and I'm looking forward to exploring all of them.

Tyme

triciask:
Hi Everyone, my name is Tricia, but my friends call me Tyme.

I'm very new to the world of Scuba, not yet certified but working towards that goal in the very near future. I live in Sunny Florida and am surrounded by our amazing beaches/oceans. Lots of things to explore in my neck of the woods, and I'm looking forward to exploring all of them.

Tyme

Welcome aboard! You are really fortunate to be so close to excellent dive sites near where you live!

Thanks Paul. Everyone here is so wonderful to speak with. Looking forward to exploring this forum more.

Tyme

paulwall:
Welcome aboard! You are really fortunate to be so close to excellent dive sites near where you live!

Welcome to the above water link to below water adventures :) What part of the state do you reside? If you don't mind me asking :)

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the welcome. I live in Hollywood, FL. what part of FL do you live in.

Tyme

FSUgly:
Welcome to the above water link to below water adventures :) What part of the state do you reside? If you don't mind me asking :)

Hollywood! What a place to live.. so close to SO MANY BUDDIES and a few instructors on the board to boot! Where's ReneeC and Jenny to pipe up with ShowBoat?!

triciask:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the welcome. I live in Hollywood, FL. what part of FL do you live in.

Tyme

I'm in Tallahassee. Up in the panhandle. You're quite lucky where you are. So close to the real "pretty" stuff. :wink: Better do as recommended, and get yourself lined up for a class soon, especially since it looks like we may be dodging many storms this year. Good Luck, and let us know when you take the plunge :)

I feel fortunate that I live in such an amazing state - surrounded my endless oceans. I have to lose some weight before I actually do get certified, and working hard towards that goal.

I won't lose my focus, it's time I make this dream more than just a dream. Thanks for the nice comments, and i'll be sure to let you know when I've taken the plunge.

Thanks
Tyme

FSUgly:
I'm in Tallahassee. Up in the panhandle. You're quite lucky where you are. So close to the real "pretty" stuff. :wink: Better do as recommended, and get yourself lined up for a class soon, especially since it looks like we may be dodging many storms this year. Good Luck, and let us know when you take the plunge :)

Thanks for the nice comment Showboat, doing my best to get there.. I can't wait.

Tyme

showboat:
Well now is the best time to get certified. there are places thaqt will take a week to a month to get fully certified. Have fun and lets all go diving when you are cert.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom