Just logged 6th solo dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll probably go sometime, have to pass my course first :wink:

So far my scores are:
Module 1: 9/10 ( damn trick question :/ )
Module 2: 10/10 ( I am onto padis way of throwing in tricks )
Module 3: 10/10 ( Once again victorious Padi 1 - Brandon 2 )

What dive club are you a member of? If any? I think there are a couple members of the club i'm in that live up around nevada.

Not a member of any club! Let me know when you want to go!!

Dark Wolf

Dark Wolf:
Hey Brandon,
Let me know if you want to go sometime!
Dark Wolf

Hey, Hey, Whoa there buddy!!! :no

This is a fully moderated Solo forum. We won't have any of this "buddying up" around here dontcha know...If you want someone to dive with get your self on the Meet and Greet forum or something...

b1gcountry:
Hey, Hey, Whoa there buddy!!! :no

This is a fully moderated Solo forum. We won't have any of this "buddying up" around here dontcha know...If you want someone to dive with get your self on the Meet and Greet forum or something...

Hah, would it be better if we didn't follow the standard buddy checks and measures? Don and adjust our own gear, no buddy check overs or buddy dive planning? We could just plan our own dives in the same location :14: That would technically be "solo" diving.

So far, all of my dives have been between 30 and 65 ft.

You should join jayhawk divers / midwest diving councel. We have a couple different dives planned for the summer w/ jayhawk divers at Mill Creek and Lost Bridge North. I don't know what the Midwest Diving councel has planned yet, i've yet to get a newsletter.

Awesome man, nice to hear you had fun on your dives and learning new things. I dive solo to because all my buddies around here are not safe, do not take there time on things. One of my buddies decends head 1st, and is always in the rush. Its more safe for just being by myself. Im happy for you, keep diving.
Chris

Thanks Hybrid, I appreciate it.

Hey Brandon, tell me more about the midwest diving councel, if you don't mind?

Dark Wolf

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom