Just How Many Swampers Are In >>>>

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by scubatexastony
TX Mike says:

pps. Adam and Bill, from the first post on the board, you, in your desire to dive in Texas and meet other divers, became a valued member of the Texas Swamp Divers! (think that sums up what TM described as criteria to become a member)

As Adam was the first SBer that I dove with after joining the board..... but then I've happily dived with BillP before and had odd meetings with several folks when I would motor through - then y'all have get-togethers in my back yard once I leave town !@#$%^&*()

In honor of actually knowing how many SBers are from each area - how about we start some roll call messages?? - - I'll do one for Austin & will leave it up to some hardy soul from the other areas to do similarly!

Randy Price has finally registered. I am a new diver and about the only thing I know how to do is make a splash. I have been born again as Splash Pro. Thank you for all the fun at Twin Lakes every Wed and Sat. Hope to see you there.:)

Splash Pro once bubbled...
Randy Price has finally registered. I am a new diver and about the only thing I know how to do is make a splash. I have been born again as Splash Pro. Thank you for all the fun at Twin Lakes every Wed and Sat. Hope to see you there.:)

...What a great splash it is! It was fun meeting you Sat. See ya Wed.!

SplashPro!Now to become an official splashpro ...you have to beat out hommey in entrance technique!:D :D

Back
Top Bottom