Just How Many Swampers Are In >>>>

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Long time no see (or read) ya!

Dee,

Thanks for putting my name on your list before I even came to this post. I feel special!

Also, I brought another possible Swamper to TL last weekend and he will probably join in the festivities of the board soon.

Thanks to the Swampers that were on hand Sunday to make him feel welcome. Lets keep adding to the pile and see who gets the biggest group.

ScubaDuke,
Houston Area Chapter Swamper

we are going to have a membership drive. :)

TexasMike ....We're gonna have to reserve the entire park next time we head over to Mansfield dam.

Sounds FUN!
Ranz

I'm in the Dallas-area branch of the Swamp Divers, being from Arlington. :)

Ken

Well, Sheila and I show up once in awhile. Do we still qualify? I mean no one has signed either of our log books. :confused:

I'm not sure if I'm officially a swamper yet, I've been diving with
-=>Larry<=- at aquarena before and I'm in Austin. Does that count?

Adam

TX Mike says:
....We're gonna have to reserve the entire park next time we head over to Mansfield dam.

The Memorial Day Blast was great! Now, I know we talked about the crowds during Holidays, but are there any plans for a Labor Day fest at Lake Travis? OR... (insert suggestions here)

tony

ps. the pup is HOOKED!

pps. Adam and Bill, from the first post on the board, you, in your desire to dive in Texas and meet other divers, became a valued member of the Texas Swamp Divers! (think that sums up what TM described as criteria to become a member)

Back
Top Bottom