Just gotta say hi to the Swampers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richerso

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Swampers!
I haven't had much of an opportunity to post in the last six months or so; so I have been kind of quiet. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive and finning.

I've gotten a few dives in since December. Hope to make it out to CSSP some time soon to get some quality bubble time.

John

John who??? :D

Yea Yea Yea....
richerso has a woman on the side these day and he's holding out on Us. ...
I think she's been putting stuff in his water I really do !

John .... You tell her I've got a bone to pick with her ( a dinosaur bone that is :wink: )

Hey Guys! Just got back from Chicago! Had to go see the King Tut exhibit at the Field Museum! Geez! That's a huge museum! Anyways, Chicago was pretty cool too! For you Swampers in the Houston area, I was down at the Houston Museum of Natural Science a few weeks ago checking out that Egyption exhibit and others as well.

Sorry to hear that Houston is under water today. I mean, I like diving and all, just not necessarily in my living room. I find the water to be incompatible with the dry wall and carpet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom