Just finished OW training looking at advanced OW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never seen that at any depth.
I was at 180 feet on air. We were narced completely out of our minds. I understood I had to be slow and deliberate with all my actions to avoid additional CO2 that would make matters worse. I was signaling with my light to my buddy "are you okay?" and his head turned to follow the light like a cat following a laser pointer. He remembered everything, but denied being narced. First and last time at that depth for me on air.

Maybe I get around more than most divers, and because I have a friendly disposition, foreign technical divers share their experience.

Maybe you do, maybe you do not get around more than many other divers participating on this board.

Why would this bizarre and extremely unusual condition , only be happening to foreign technical divers of your acquaintance at the depth of a mere 27 meters?

Maybe I get around more than most divers, and because I have a friendly disposition, foreign technical divers share their experience.
Why would foreign tec divers better than local?
Ability recognizes no boundary!

Maybe you do, maybe you do not get around more than many other divers participating on this board.

Why would this bizarre and extremely unusual condition , only be happening to foreign technical divers of your acquaintance at the depth of a mere 27 meters?
It has happened to recreational divers at 27 metres. It has happened to technical divers at 70 metres. It may not have happened to anyone you know but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

It has happened to recreational divers at 27 metres. It has happened to technical divers at 70 metres. It may not have happened to anyone you know but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Nor any of the numerous divers I've met all over the world, nor any of the tech divers that I'm actual IRL friends with, as opposed to being friendly with them on the boat.

Nor any of the numerous divers I've met all over the world, nor any of the tech divers that I'm actual IRL friends with, as opposed to being friendly with them on the boat.
And? Just you because you have never met an extraterrestrial doesn't mean they don't exist.

And? Just you because you have never met an extraterrestrial doesn't mean they don't exist.

Oh but again you assume. . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom