Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I met Kevin while I was there but I went with some Sber's Brian(Deepstops) and Chip(Onespeed) who had chartered "Little Deeper".

this-is-how-offended.jpg

Y'all are crazy...but then that is why I love y'all! :duck:
Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
Definition of offensive:
adjective. attacking; aggressive; of or for attack ☆ designating or of the side that is seeking to score in any contest;

Hmmmm..yes, I believe that does sound like me.....only I do it with such style and finesse :blinking:

den⋅ise

   [duh-nees]

1. causing resentful displeasure; highly irritating, angering, or annoying: offensive television commercials.
2. unpleasant or disagreeable to the sense: an offensive odor.
3. repugnant to the moral sense, good taste, or the like; insulting: an offensive remark; an offensive joke.

Oh lord...here we go again! When will the hurting stop?

91497-facepalm.jpg

Denise is so not gonna hold back on the frying pan when she sees you next time PHD! LOL!

Carolyn:shark2:

Oh...BTW...there is a Patron Saint Denise...just thought you should know! Looking at what happened to that person...we might see where Denise gets her whipping fetish! :shocked2:
Denise, Dativa, Leontia, Tertius, Emilianus, Boniface, Majoricus, and Servus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is true...I didn't slap the Monkey with the pan the first time I met him....I won't make that mistake again....:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom