Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm still not as old as Denise though.... **whew**!

and neither of you are as beautiful, as sweet, as talented, as amazing...need I continue...:blinking:

Is your favorite song "Edna" by the group Strapped?

:shocked2: "Whip me, Beat me, Call me Edna"...sex, sadomasochism and bondage..Compared to that song I'm not just sane I'm a saint :D

Everyone's in a fuss over this new virus thats in all the computers out there.

It makes me curious, you remember when it was big news because people were being prosecuted for downloading music. When was the last time you heard of them prosecuting someone who created one of these "devastating" computer virus?

I wonder sometimes, if it's not the antivirus software guys who are creating them, just to stay in business....

Everyone's in a fuss over this new virus thats in all the computers out there.

It makes me curious, you remember when it was big news because people were being prosecuted for downloading music. When was the last time you heard of them prosecuting someone who created one of these "devastating" computer virus?

I wonder sometimes, if it's not the antivirus software guys who are creating them, just to stay in business....

IS YOUR COMPUTER PROTECTED?
antivirus.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
april-fools-15.gif

arg-april-fool-207x165-fast-url.gif

Watch your back today...I know there are some sneaky types in here!

Carolyn:shark2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom