Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In case of either.....I stocked up on lot and lots of ammo.........

I have stockpiled ammo since the first Brady Bill!

Carolyn:shark2:

I have stockpiled ammo since the first Brady Bill!

Carolyn:shark2:

I expect "Gun Ban Obama" to do the same trying to bring it back.... :shakehead:

since you'r "stockpling", here's you a permit in case anyone gives you crap! :rofl3:

obama_gun_permit1226552578.jpg

Yep, gotta be stocked just in case. I'm running to my parent's house in the event of end of the world. Plenty of weapons and ammo between us, and nice open fields with good field's of fire in all directions...LOL

I resigned after my Yougster year (sophomore). You can stay up until day one of your junior year without any service obligation. It wasn't what I wanted to do with my life. But with a family history of military, I figured I would at least give it a shot if I got accepted. And I enjoyed a lot of it, great experience. Plus I got to spend some time on some cool ships at sea.

That what I love about working at a Dive Shop. Any local hoods wouldn't know what to do with the stuff if they broke in to steal anything, so no need to pack heat...HAHAHA

"""No need""" to pack heat ? I didn't know you had to have a reason...

Born and raised here, myself. No doubt, there are some areas. Especially if you're downtown.

Back
Top Bottom