Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goodness! How many more clues do these parents need that their son is really messed up? Can we say the next Unibomber?

Seriously! He needs to me committed then sent to a bootcamp!

Carolyn:shark2:

You people don't seriously think all those "random fits of violent temper" were real do you? Oh my,... :confused:

It is the latest rage for teens to get on YouTube and have people watch these so-called candid videos. The one where he is throwing a fit for being cancelled from WarCraft is so fake it isn't even funny. Please.

I have a hard time believing that.

If it's fake, the kid needs to be a professional actor. He didn't crack a single smile, and what's up with the remote in the butt? Really, who would do that, knowing all the kids in school would see it?

Then the one with the parents and the truck. I don't know any any adults that would go along with a prank like that. Especially since a video like that online could get child services at your door pretty quickly.

argylesweater9.jpg

PHD knows this first hand. He acts like that on a regular basis. :D

Actually, I thought it was a PHD home video...as i did not have my glasses on, but then realized the guy calmed down way to fast to be him.

the guy calmed down way to fast to be him.

so you know him well :D

The last time I had a fit like that, Mike had sent one of the videos with you doing some of your "dancing".

The neighbors heard me screaming...........
...........why!! Why didn't I go to Springfest and see Denise Dance!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom