Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I need a BIGGER TENT!

Disclaimer: Carolyn is in no way responsible for the activities inside or outside of her tent after the ingestion of the beverage "Bahama Mammas". I must caution you that I will take advantage of said persons in either a photographic or physical manner. You have been warned! :D

Carolyn:shark2:

PHD I NEW U WOULD CHANGE THOSE WORDS!!!!!
"photographic or physical manner"

U sneaky little monkey!

Carolyn:shark2:

Docc "slipping" in is right!! And he has taken it to a whole new level. He doesn't take pics. He takes videos!!! :D I still owe him a good spanking for that and any other co-conspirators involved. I'm just afraid if I protest too loud he will release other footage so I "must behave"....must behave.... :wink:

Docc "slipping" in is right!! And he has taken it to a whole new level. He doesn't take pics. He takes videos!!! :D I still owe him a good spanking for that and any other co-conspirators involved. I'm just afraid if I protest too loud he will release other footage so I "must behave"....must behave.... :wink:

There was no "conspiracy"....

and there are saved copies of the video, just in case....... :popcorn:

You are right. There was no co-conspiracy. You found the video all on your own. For that I owe you a paddling...PLEasse come to Springfest...you are so going to get it...:D

You are right. There was no co-conspiracy. You found the video all on your own. For that I owe you a paddling...PLEasse come to Springfest...you are so going to get it...:D

displaysmiley-1.gif
<------ :shocked2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom