Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope SpringFest will offer additional oppurtunities for fun, frolic, and frivolity. :D
It nor Vortoberfest have let me down yet. Even the times Denise was not there, There was still loads photo-ops.

New name?

ok.... I'm ready for it to be WARM outside.... with warm water temps....

I'm ready for cheap beach condo's...

free Nitrox fills, a decent boat dive... and gasoline to be $1.25 a gallon again. (so I can afford the drive to the beach!)

Is that too much to ask for?
Bug3.gif

You don't want much do you Mike? :wink: Would you like a red carpet to walk on from your car to the beach as well? :D

While we are wishing, I'd like a brand new drysuit and some lacy undergarments to wear under it for a few hundred bucks :D

While we are wishing, I'd like a brand new drysuit and some lacy undergarments to wear under it for a few hundred bucks :D

You're welcome to borrow my nice, new drysuit but you'll have to provide your own lacy undergarments. All my undergarments are leather.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom