Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Denise,

I've been a member of this board over a year longer than you, but you have almost 10 times the post. I knew that women talked more than men, I just didn't know it was that much more, or is it just that you don't have any work...:)

Hey I can't help it if I have alot to say!!! I think Mat actually got one pic of me on the surface with my mouth closed this past weekend because I knew he was taking the pic!! :wink:

I have a manta mouthpiece on my reg that has flaps that open up when you put it in your mouth so that you can relax your jaw because of TMJ. It looks rather odd. John(Cave Diver) asked me this weekend if it took that to shut my mouth underwater. :D

:rofl3: You are on a roll today!! I miss your humor around here! You stay gone too much of the time playing with your rockets.:wink:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
That is so funny!!! Whew!

You mean that isn't what it really stands for? :confused:

Technically:

Disorders of the muscles of the temporomandibular joint are the most common complaints by TMJ patients.These symptoms of TMJ are often caused by overusage of the muscles. Common causes include chewing gum continuously, biting habits (fingernails and pencils), grinding habits, and clenching habits.

(Which basically means the same thing):D

And look at the chaos that ensues...Mike you should have never let him get as far as Washington!!

funny-pictures-congress-monkeys.jpg

Stand clear, that's when he starts flinging his poo.

poo-flinging_monkey.gif

Technically:

Disorders of the muscles of the temporomandibular joint are the most common complaints by TMJ patients.These symptoms of TMJ are often caused by overusage of the muscles. Common causes include chewing gum continuously, biting habits (fingernails and pencils), grinding habits, and clenching habits.

(Which basically means the same thing):D

wow... did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night or something like that? :popcorn:

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom