Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even though Bama got beat, I thought the played pretty well against the Gators....

that 3rd down faskmask penalty near the end of the game that resulted in a first down and then a score right afterwards really knocked them down though....

I am teasing you. Even though my husband, oldest son and I graduated from Auburn and my middle son is a senior there and Andy will be going in the fall, I have no animosity toward Alabama football and I hated that they lost their title and winning streak. :)

I am just thankful for my children to get an education in the fields they love. Charlie and his wife graduated in Horticulture. Josh is going into Animal and Wildlife Management and Andy is majoring in Agriculture Business and Economics. They love the outdoors from raising cattle, crops, hunting, fishing to designing, installing and maintaining landscapes. Andy bought his first cow when he was 10 years old and has been buying one or two a year and is helping pay for his college education with his profits. :)

He bought his first cow expecting a calf so it was a two for one. He sold that calf and made enough money to buy another cow with calf. He kept reinvesting for a while like this and now sells the calves each year. He owns 3 cows and only spent $500.00 buying the first one and because of reinvesting his earnings he now owns them outright and sells the calves each year.

Back
Top Bottom