Just certified in Grand Cayman!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sixgears

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My wife and I finally finished all of our check-out dives today! :D The first 2 yesterday was a bit more calm than today due to Tropical Storm Fay. Let's just say that my breakfast is now chum. :shakehead:

Regardless it was still an awesome 2 dives. The first was a 60 ft. drift dive due to the currents from the storm and the 2nd was a more calm 50-footer where we saw an eagle ray, lobsters and my first Green Turtle. :D

Congratulations to you and your wife. I am SO envious that you are in the Caymans & I am not. Well done. (I like eagle rays and turtles too.)

Congratulations on getting certified. I did 2 dives in Grand Caymon on a cruise in February and the diving was very good. Much nicer place to certify than the cold, 10 foot is a good day visibility Southern California waters I did.

Again Congratulations.

haven't met Fraser yet but yes we are diving tomorrow. I'll probably meet him at the BYOB (hopefully) :D

He probably won't be there - usually heads for home as soon as the shop closes.

Anyway have fun, dive safe and now get off the computer and go enjoy the rest of your time.

Also - If you're staying through the end of the week DO NOT MISS OF's Stingray City Dive on Friday. Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom