Just call me a cork or dork. . .they both apply . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Niki and I dove Moorehead City early August. Have some videos posted on Facebook.

Excellent - I'll take a peak!!! It was nice diving with you this weekend. Hope to do it again soon!

Team IVS is heading to Morehead City in two weeks, diving Saturday 9/12 - Monday 9/14. Come join us!

Team IVS is heading to Morehead City in two weeks, diving Saturday 9/12 - Monday 9/14. Come join us!

Hm... tempting! I think no training is scheduled then. Let me check with my LDS on right dates.

Can you PM me some details? I would love to join you guys!

In fact we can complete your training there for Advanced Open Water, Wreck, Deep, EAN, or Navigation, if you are ready to maximize your diving pleasure & learning opportunities.

I guess this was an error? I was told the weekend after the one above.

Which is sad as I have my rescue class then.

Yikes....did I say that? Obviously, yes...my error, it is the following weekend.

The good news...you can finish your rescue with us, in a real world setting, the ocean, if you wish. Let me know if this has appeal!

Yikes....did I say that? Obviously, yes...my error, it is the following weekend.

The good news...you can finish your rescue with us, in a real world setting, the ocean, if you wish. Let me know if this has appeal!

Well I am having EFR classes this Saturday and I already paid for EFR + O2 + Rescue. I am doing it with a known dive buddy and to be honest I try to do one change at the time. So I am using the same instructor and familiar diving site for new skills.

Well I am glad you are advancing your skills, although I am dead serious about testing and challenging yourself in real life situations, such as a rocking boat with high freeboard far off to sea. That is where a rescue is far more likely to occur.

When you get done your course come out and play with us!

Well I am glad you are advancing your skills, although I am dead serious about testing and challenging yourself in real life situations, such as a rocking boat with high freeboard far off to sea. That is where a rescue is far more likely to occur.

When you get done your course come out and play with us!

I will take that offer! Coming down to NC in the winter? I see that the Dutch is closed in the winter :( so no sense of me lugging my gear up there if I do winter work in NYC area.

I should be fine in my 5 and 7 mm wetsuits till October. Then I am traveling the world in November (diving Similan Islands amongst other activities). Afterward it is obviously time to get me a dry suit but diving season never ends!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom