Just back from Cozumel...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texmaxdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
What a great week of diving! Met lots of great people (inc Gordon and many others). Stayed at El Cid La Cieba and did 6 days of diving with Blue Angel. More later!

Maxwell McDaniel

Hey Maxwell, welcome home and welcome to Scubaboard. I'm glad you had a good time in Cozumel, I hear it's great out there. I am glad you had a great time.

~ Zack

texmaxdiver:
What a great week of diving! Met lots of great people (inc Gordon and many others). Stayed at El Cid La Cieba and did 6 days of diving with Blue Angel. More later!

Maxwell McDaniel
Welcome to the board!!!
Just got back myself. Did we meet?

:crafty: Hi Maxwell, Welcome to Scuba Board, the friendliest place on the internet for divers. You will meet many informative divers here. Hope you enjoy it here, I know I do! and Safe Diving, Matt :bang:

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy Tex, and Welcome to SB :)

Cozumel is great diving, isn't it. I don't care for the cruise ships and the increased developmet, but I guess both are inevitable, and for many major it's so much easier to get to than the

Glad to have you with us.

have fun, don :cowboy:

Hello Maxwell,

Cozumel is on my list too (may take two years to get there though).

Laurens

BTW, welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

Welcome to the board Maxwell.
We may well have saw each other as well. I was with a group of 14 at El Cid the 7-14. We were the bunch that sat near the water each morning from 7 to 7:30.

Hello Maxwell,
My wife and I wll be making our first trip to Cozumel in June, staying at Presidente. I will be completing my open water dive cert this weekend and have reserved 3 days of diving with Emerald Dolphin Dive...did you have the opportunity for a night dive? This is something I would really be interested in. As a newbie, I want to get my hand in as much as possible...except those holes below the surface! Glad to read you had a great time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom