Just a fun article on gear...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Regulators !!!! God, I hate regulators !!!!

I want gills !!!!

OK, OK, I know looking at my avatar you think I have gills.

Well, I did. But when I came up from the depths I had a gillsectomy, and it can't be reversed!

Woe is me ! ! ! ! !

the K

I never really enjoyed new masks. The easiest way to mess up a dive is with a mask that continually fogs up.

Thick gloves limiting use and feeling in fingers.

TSandM...A friendly suggestion go back and dive a wet suit for a while. I feel really mobile and far more flexible in a drysuit.

Edit Typo correction

Can't say I hate any of my gear
Edit: OK, I "hate" how my bullet proof kevelar gloves sometimes leave me bleading after a mask adj. lol
TS&M make a good and funny ; ) case for hating her drysuit :)
And K ... makes good reason to never get any 'ectomy's :D

I watched a documentary on NOVA. (Alexandria Lighthouse, Egypt) An older woman in her seventies appeared to don a set of fins that I never saw before. She was already wearing the footpockets and then she attached the fin by wetting the 2 blades that ran behind the fin and inserted them into slots on the footpocket. Has anyone seen or heard of this type? I'm sure they are an older style.

Nope, but does sound interesting! How about those folding fins? Of course at over $280 a set it goes into the future file...

Back
Top Bottom