Just a bit of fun in the lower mainland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaleC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My latest foolishness:

[video=youtube;YGp5R-4m3Rw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGp5R-4m3Rw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

That's a really nice video :)

I'm diving Cultas today with my brother in law - where did you enter to see those cars?

Hi Holeshot.
A little late but perhaps for next time.

There is an area I call the old marina site (because it is) just to the north of Entrance Bay. At that site, there is a chainlink fence along the northern edge of the property, running down to the water. Follow that fence line out into the water to a depth of 35' and you should find car #1.

The second car is in the small bay to the north of that, at a depth of 20', about 1/2 way. If you hit the point with the house above, you have gone too far. You can just see this car from the surface when the waters clear.

Access is now barred to the marina site by a gate (which gets broken every so often) but I have found a trail at the pullout just north of that site on the hill above. Pullout is on the lake side and a trail goes down to a small beach. You can go left or right from there.

If you see any small red flags with CLP markings don't pull them out. They are part of a fish survey project and mark potential densites.

Good luck.

Ps. Dove south of Delta Grove today and the salmon are still spawning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom