Jupiter Rpt Sep 03 - Sleep in Late>then Go Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnoly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Normally like most morning divers I'm waking up well before the crack of dawn an hauling my sleepy butt to the dock. But today Jupiter Dive Center had a dedicated lobster & lionfish dive trip leaving at 1:30pm. No need to smash the alarm's snooze button,,,,Just sleep in late and slide up to the dock with a bright smile. Even ran into SB's @CosbySweater inside the shop while he was filling his tanks.

Great 2 tank dive with Jupiter Dive Center. I needed 6 lionfish tails for the state LF tournament to hit the 100 tier level and I got 11 today!!. Easily limited on bugs and picked up a hogfish also for dinner.

03Sep2021_A.jpg

It's an afternoon dive so instead of hot food I brought ice cream cones on the hot afternoon dives. I scream, You Scream, We all Screamed for Ice Cream!!

03Sep2021_B.jpg

Our "Stay Shallow " strategy really paid off today at only 65 feet for both tanks cause no one had been there.
Conditions were glass flat seas,,81 bottom temps,,1knot current and top to bottom viz.
Hope you can get out on this Labor Day Weekend and enjoy the water !!

Normally like most morning divers I'm waking up well before the crack of dawn an hauling my sleepy butt to the dock. But today Jupiter Dive Center had a dedicated lobster & lionfish dive trip leaving at 1:30pm. No need to smash the alarm's snooze button,,,,Just sleep in late and slide up to the dock with a bright smile. Even ran into SB's @CosbySweater inside the shop while he was filling his tanks.

Great 2 tank dive with Jupiter Dive Center. I needed 6 lionfish tails for the state LF tournament to hit the 100 tier level and I got 11 today!!. Easily limited on bugs and picked up a hogfish also for dinner.

View attachment 680153

It's an afternoon dive so instead of hot food I brought ice cream cones on the hot afternoon dives. I scream, You Scream, We all Screamed for Ice Cream!!

View attachment 680154

Our "Stay Shallow " strategy really paid off today at only 65 feet for both tanks cause no one had been there.
Conditions were glass flat seas,,81 bottom temps,,1knot current and top to bottom viz.
Hope you can get out on this Labor Day Weekend and enjoy the water !![/

View attachment 680153

View attachment 680154

Hope you can get out on this Labor Day Weekend and enjoy the water !!

Ice cream for everyone?? What a nice man you are

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom