Jup Rpt Aug 6 - Bugs & Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnoly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Lobster regular season started today in Florida, It ends March 31st. Capt Kenny on ScubaWorks DivOcean with Kayla, gave us great drops and I limited out fast. 85 deep, with a mask shaking 4 knot current, 80° on the bottom, and 70 ft of viz. 4 - 6 seas wasn't pretty either.

But I busted gear today..... SMB line snapped, fin buckle dis-assembled, mask started leaking,,and the worst - my gun's rubber band loudly popped while laying on the sand as I was pulling a lobster and I thought something was trying to get revenge for catching all the lobsters! Scared the crud outta me, Its always a riot diving Jupiter ! !

20220806_130020.jpg

You are devoted!
enjoy

Lobster regular season started today in Florida, It ends March 31st. Capt Kenny on ScubaWorks DivOcean with Kayla, gave us great drops and I limited out fast. 85 deep, with a mask shaking 4 knot current, 80° on the bottom, and 70 ft of viz. 4 - 6 seas wasn't pretty either.

But I busted gear today..... SMB line snapped, fin buckle dis-assembled, mask started leaking,,and the worst - my gun's rubber band loudly popped while laying on the sand as I was pulling a lobster and I thought something was trying to get revenge for catching all the lobsters! Scared the crud outta me, Its always a riot diving Jupiter ! !

View attachment 736871
You are a dive and hunting machine John. Well done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom