June Roll Call - Ándale Ándale!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the tune Sal. Looks a little bit wet on arrival on Saturday but for the most part the rest of the trip is looking good.
Next week's wind and weather looks lovely. We did a sunset sail last night, and it was so smooth and beautiful, if cloudy.
See you in a couple of days! :D

Leaving on a BIG OL JET PLANE in the am! Cant wait!

I got some friends kids going down 6/25-7/3 for their honeymoon. They are interesting fishing a day. Anyone interesting in sharing a charter in between those date? It would be on the Kay Kib that place 9th again this year in the tournament. Nice sized boat. Probably looking for a 6 or 8 hour charter, would include lunch, beer, water, soda. Probably be 600 give or take total for the boat.

Been here almost a week. Diving with Blue XT Sea has been phenomenal. Turtles are everywhere!!!!!! Saw 5-6 on Crystal wall yesterday along with 2 nurse sharks. Current has been great and no rain except some showers on 1st day! One of the best trips in 20 years!

LoL phone app won't let me edit. Cedral Wall was the dive site. :)

LoL phone app won't let me edit. Cedral Wall was the dive site. :)
Headed out a week from tomorrow. Keep up the good work but save some of that weather and dive conditions for me!

Headed out a week from tomorrow. Keep up the good work but save some of that weather and dive conditions for me!
Based on weather channel .com it appears the weather may not cooperate, but I hope the dive conditions do. Wife loooooooves turtles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom