June Roll Call - Ándale Ándale!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brules

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Who else is doing the perfect month of June with me?

Brules - June 10th to June 17th - Grand Park Royal - Blue XTSea

3 months away and no one else has booked lol!?!?!? You people are SO last minute! :)

3 months away and no one else has booked lol!?!?!? You people are SO last minute! :)

We already have a lot of June reservations :) They just aren't all Scubaboarders :)

Jay and Cheryl -May 18-June 14 We are on two lists also. Mi Casa en Cozumel and Tres Pelicanos

June 3rd -10, not booked yet. Hoping the prices for Park Royal come down a little...

So far:

Jay and Cheryl - May 18 to June 14 - Mi Casa en Cozumel - Tres Pelicanos
cduffey - May 28th - June 4th - El Cantil - Blue XTSea
reddiver - June 3rd to June 10th OR coming with Brules the following week! :) - Grand Park Royal - ??????
Brules - June 10th to June 17th - Grand Park Royal - Blue XTSea

Patty and myself will be down June 4 to June 11. Staying at Park Royal and diving with Alison

June 3-10, dive-buddy-wife and I at Scuba Club, but we are up for a SB dinner any night at any restaurant so long as it serves alcoholic drinks. Or Or Is fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom