June M & G

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have a problem. Our dog sitter fell through so we can't stay with my sister-in-law. I need a place around the Clearwater/St. Pete area that is cheap, clean, safe and pet friendly. We want to come down the 21st and return the 1st.

www.lq.com

Another vote for Crabby Bill's. The water is warm now. Maybe we will swim over. :)

Sounds good to me. Maybe we can all take over the water and snorkle??

Crabby Bill's worked out great last time

I think the consensus is Crabby Bills on the causeway in Tampa, near the airport. (In case some thought it would be at another CB location).
Now for a date. My vote is for the 25th, Thursday. (the date should be far enough in the month to get a good attendance)

(FYI - ITK dates are 10-13)

we have not made a m&g yet but, since we have dove with a few of you we can make it this month. we both have to work on friday so thursday is no good but friday the 26th sounds good.

Friday the 26th is good for me. Thursday is not.

There you have it:
Crabby Bills on the causeway on Friday the 26th!

StingGirl if you want to creat another thread inviting everyone, miss D will sticky it to the top!

There you have it:
Crabby Bills on the causeway on Friday the 26th!

StingGirl if you want to creat another thread inviting everyone, miss D will sticky it to the top!

Done - I was watchin' you guys :crafty: StingGirl you are first on the list. Everyone else that voted for this date - I added you as well. :)

Done - I was watchin' you guys :crafty: StingGirl you are first on the list. Everyone else that voted for this date - I added you as well. :)

Sounds good to me MsD. I will be there. What time? What can we do to get them to place tables the way they did last month?
How about snorkling afterwards just right outside of Crabby Bills?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom