June M & G

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stinggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Does anyone know the deal on the next M& G?
Like when and where?

Havent really started one yet as far as I know. It seems like Crabby Bills on the causeway is a successful location. We could have it there again. If there are any alternate location suggestions, please post them!
I generally try to plan it for a non-weekend day Mon-Thurs. (I dive on the weekends)
What weekend works for you?

Havent really started one yet as far as I know. It seems like Crabby Bills on the causeway is a successful location. We could have it there again. If there are any alternate location suggestions, please post them!
I generally try to plan it for a non-weekend day Mon-Thurs. (I dive on the weekends)
What weekend works for you?

The only weekend that won't work for me is the 13th and 20th. Planning on being in Key Largo. Other than that I'm game.

I like the M&G on Friday nights at Crabby Bills myself. However, we are out of town on the June 11th. Any Friday other than that would work right now.

Make it after the 21st and we will be there

Sounds like the M&G is in the planning stages. How about June 26th at Crabby Bills?

We have a problem. Our dog sitter fell through so we can't stay with my sister-in-law. I need a place around the Clearwater/St. Pete area that is cheap, clean, safe and pet friendly. We want to come down the 21st and return the 1st.

The 21st is father's day. Will probably be a problem for a lot of people. I know it will be for me because it's also my husband's birthday on the 21st.

Another vote for Crabby Bill's. The water is warm now. Maybe we will swim over. :)

You all should come on down to Venice Beach on the 27th to the shark tooth dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom