June 2021 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's nice...there are still some "suspects" left there and they need folks to play with. :)

That's nice...there are still some "suspects" left there and they need folks to play with. :)
Wish you were still there are you coming back in November? Hope to make it down in mid-July on the backside of my Alaska trip, going Salmon fishing with Steve and the bears (with my healing gimp foot figured he wanted someone slower going along). After that hope to catch weekends as I can and about 4 weeks this fall.

Jay & Cheryl (jbjclj).......................5/8-6/19.................Villa Las Anclas..............Tres Pelicanos
SunnySpotCpl...............................5/21-6/13..............Rental House.................ScubaTony
FishWatcher747...........................5/25-6/05..............El Cetro AirBnB..............Tres Pelecanos
horn34 + 3....................................5/25-6/14............."My House".....................Dive with Cristina
Pillpusher......................................5/28-6/5................Palmar VRBO.................Salty Endeavors
jocamero+gf.................................5/30-6/6................Allegro.............................Pro Divers
ScubaBird +1................................5/30-6/13..............AirBnB in Town..............Aldora
mchiapetto & Wife.......................5/31-6/9...............Casa Mexicana...............Tres Pelicanos
Judydivescoz.................................6/1-6/30..............."our house"....................Liquid Blue
Scuba_88 +1..................................6/5-6/24.............."Our Rental House........ Aldora & Dive with Cristina
Andyhi, spouse & Daughter........6/6-6/18................Palmar Condo...............Blue Project
noj3333.........................................6/8-6/17................Hotel Plaza Cozumel....Tres Pelicanos
neehooya......................................6/8-6/17................Condo/Corpus...............Tres Pelicannos
Scubagolf+diving spouse............6/10-6/20..............Scuba Club.....................Scuba Club
KristenK, Matt, Jackson, Paityn...6/12-6/21.............Occidental.......................Pro Divers
cvchief & Stick Susantia..............6/16-6-25..............Casa De Jefe...................Rodeo de Launches Mexicanas
Gamechanger+nondiving Mrs...6/18-6/28..............Residencia Reef.............Living Underwater
jbark..............................................6/19-6/22..............Casa Mexicana..............Tres Pelicanos
Logos and Wife............................6/23-6/30..............Villa Aldora.....................Aldora
NDL_Diver + Wife........................6/23 -7/2...............North Condo..................Aldora
captnpat & Melissa.....................6/27-7/3................Occidental......................ScubaWithAlison
amoses+nondiving spouse........6/27-7/04..............Casa Mexicana..............Tres Pelicanos
Ray and Pam................................6/29-7/06..............Hotel Cozumel...............Papa Hogs
arew+4 (wife & 3 children).........6/29-7/06..............El Cantil..........................Tres Pelicanos

Nothing for nothing, when I said 'stick Susanita in there' I mean place @Susanita on the list with me. And we are diving with Scuba With Alison. We are also participating in the Rodeo de Lanchas Mexicanas which is the fishing tournement this Saturday and Sunday. @Susanitas wasn't fond of the nickname Stick.... o_O

And see the other thread: Scubaboard Dinner, Friday June 18th at El Moro at 7 pm. Announce if you plan on attending so we can save seats if needed.

My wife and I will be staying at RR diving with Aquaholics. June 27-Jul 5th.

Anybody know what time tres pelicanos heads out and gets back from morning, afternoon and night dives this time of year. They post departures for morning and afternoon but night is seasonal.

Thanks,
Andy

Sorry, I have been remodeling, and been delinquent on this list.

Jay & Cheryl (jbjclj).......................5/8-6/19.................Villa Las Anclas..............Tres Pelicanos
SunnySpotCpl...............................5/21-6/13..............Rental House.................ScubaTony
FishWatcher747...........................5/25-6/05..............El Cetro AirBnB..............Tres Pelecanos
horn34 + 3....................................5/25-6/14............."My House".....................Dive with Cristina
Pillpusher......................................5/28-6/5................Palmar VRBO.................Salty Endeavors
jocamero+gf.................................5/30-6/6................Allegro.............................Pro Divers
ScubaBird +1................................5/30-6/13..............AirBnB in Town..............Aldora
mchiapetto & Wife.......................5/31-6/9...............Casa Mexicana...............Tres Pelicanos
Judydivescoz.................................6/1-6/30..............."our house"....................Liquid Blue
Scuba_88 +1..................................6/5-6/24.............."Our Rental House........ Aldora & Dive with Cristina
Andyhi, spouse & Daughter........6/6-6/18................Palmar Condo...............Blue Project
noj3333.........................................6/8-6/17................Hotel Plaza Cozumel....Tres Pelicanos
neehooya......................................6/8-6/17................Condo/Corpus...............Tres Pelicannos
Scubagolf+diving spouse............6/10-6/20..............Scuba Club.....................Scuba Club
KristenK, Matt, Jackson, Paityn...6/12-6/21.............Occidental.......................Pro Divers
cvchief & Susantia........................6/16-6-25..............Casa De Jefe...................Scuba with Alison
Gamechanger+nondiving Mrs...6/18-6/28..............Residencia Reef.............Living Underwater
jbark..............................................6/19-6/22..............Casa Mexicana..............Tres Pelicanos
Logos and Wife............................6/23-6/30..............Villa Aldora.....................Aldora
NDL_Diver + Wife........................6/23 -7/2...............North Condo..................Aldora
captnpat & Melissa.....................6/27-7/3................Occidental......................ScubaWithAlison
amoses+nondiving spouse........6/27-7/04..............Casa Mexicana..............Tres Pelicanos
Doogiesar & wife.........................6/27-7/05..............RR...................................Aquaholics
Ray and Pam................................6/29-7/06..............Hotel Cozumel..............Papa Hogs
arew+4 (wife & 3 children).........6/29-7/06..............El Cantil..........................Tres Pelicanos

Anybody know what time tres pelicanos heads out and gets back from morning, afternoon and night dives this time of year. They post departures for morning and afternoon but night is seasonal.

Thanks,
Andy
Last time I was here a couple years ago, we left the shop at 7:45 am. I'm not sure if that has changed. Also not sure about Afternoon and night.

@amoses hope you have a great time in Cozumel. Myself and annie will miss you as we are headed to Roatan this time. Hope to cross paths again soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom