June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys, a slight change in plans...We'll be leaving Manila Saturday after lunch (1:30pm), June 9. Wifey needs to finish her morning class.

Cathy, I'll request Joy to give you a ride on Friday night, June 8 and a return trip on the 10th.

Gio, I can easily set you up with Hernel/Joy for the am/pm dives on Saturday, June 9.

Tentative me in for June 10-12 too... i'll most probably bus in from manila as it's not a major hassle to get to PG from here although if anyone's willing to have me along for the ride i promise to be affable and gregarious

@mags: rates for big app please :biggrin:... i've stayed there before and it was pretty comfy

@dennis: matt-loves-the-ppd rates also please... if it's not much more than big app then i might as well be where the action is (note: nothing to do with strange sounds emanating from dennis', jon's and/or caloy's rooms)

@iris: what are your accomod plans? i'm not chip but if you guys are willing to spread the cost of a pad among several people then we can do that...

Jag

@jag: only thing you will hear from caloy's room would be his snore :rofl3:

as of now only iris is riding with us (i think). leaving manila on the 10th. you're welcome to ride with us pards. just bring some lapid's chicharon :D

jonix:
@jag: only thing you will hear from caloy's room would be his snore :rofl3:

as of now only iris is riding with us (i think). leaving manila on the 10th. you're welcome to ride with us pards. just bring some lapid's chicharon :D
game!

i'm assuming "spicy" is the preferred flavor?

Jag

guys FYI:

June 12 may NOT be a holiday... since it's a tuesday glory might declare monday (the 11th) a holiday instead...

CSB's school calendar has already indicated 11th as "independence day" holiday...

i've got a class tuesday but will gladly move my sked 9th-11th if the rest of the gang will :biggrin:

FYI

Jag

PS
dennis... got those rates from matt?

big apple a/c room rate in June would be around 900-1200Php, i think.

we stayed at atlantis last weekend; couldn't find matt, so i didn't get the matt-loves-the-ppd rate *wails*. maybe i could use my receipt as a discount coupon for june stay. lol.

speaking about Matt. I got an email that Andy Pope is looking for a resort manager. Where did Matt go?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom