June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus:
big apple a/c room rate in June would be around 900-1200Php, i think.

we stayed at atlantis last weekend; couldn't find matt, so i didn't get the matt-loves-the-ppd rate *wails*. maybe i could use my receipt as a discount coupon for june stay. lol.
hey that's a great rate... if matt's i-love-the-PPD rate isn't as "lovely" then i'll gladly stay at the big app (stayed there before it's comfy)

it's a few staggers away from atlantis anyway so no biggie going on dives with the group... nice...

anyone wanna share rooms? i snore but don't grope.

Jag

shugar:
hey that's a great rate... if matt's i-love-the-PPD rate isn't as "lovely" then i'll gladly stay at the big app (stayed there before it's comfy)

it's a few staggers away from atlantis anyway so no biggie going on dives with the group... nice...

Jag
perfect location. close to atlantis, not too far from the point bar, and walking distance to all the essential "bars" :D

hmmmm, I'm gonna have to consider that. I've been staying over at portofino when I go to PG but "I" always hated that long walk back from the bars late at night.

so, what's the "matt loves the ppd rate" by the way?

midwestdvr:
hmmmm, I'm gonna have to consider that. I've been staying over at portofino when I go to PG but "I" always hated that long walk back from the bars late at night.

so, what's the "matt loves the ppd rate" by the way?
dennis should know...

that or there's an even better "matt-loves-dennis" rate...

Jag

pakman:
Just a plain bar... or something more special... wink wink nudge nudge...:eyebrow:

a bar is a bar. i have no preference as long as there is ample booze, good company and a nearby hotel:)

jonix:
@jag: only thing you will hear from caloy's room would be his snore :rofl3:

as of now only iris is riding with us (i think). leaving manila on the 10th. you're welcome to ride with us pards. just bring some lapid's chicharon :D
me and van, kuya jon (if it's alright :D )

thanks!

shugar:

Jag
we'd gladly share rooms with ya, jag :D will scout for affordable rooms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom