June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
i don't know with you guys coming from pg. but caloy & myra will be at anilao on the 10th. for the *ehem* younger people who'll be coming in from manila on the 10th, i am sure to do 2 dives at anilao. i don't have any idea what the other kids will be doing on the morning of the 10th :D
i'm in for 2 in anilao as well - especially if we're doing a basura or two... haven't been there yet

Jag

Wolverine:
Boring.. i'll make some beef curry.. hows that?
i eat curry all the time..

haven't had a steak since i was in Phils in August...

STEAK!

clgsamson:
I hate curry!!!!! How about some pasta?
really? i used to dislike curry (my mom hates the stuff so i never grew up with it)

but i've kinda grown into it... not too much though, just for the flavor... hence the reason i can't take indian food... it's like everything's made of curry and onions :l:

i thought i was the only one who generally disliked it

but don't get me wrong tim, i like beef curry mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jag

Jag

MV, you can get steak at Captn Greggs. I'll whip up a pasta dish.... with beef. Curry would have been more of a challenge though. How about a pasta dish AND a chicken curry.. HMMMMMMM :D

Back
Top Bottom