June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not really but it has to be done in the early part of June.

We still need to confirm who wants to do the Anilao morning dives on the 10th, coming from PG. I don't think Tim and George are going. Gio maybe?

Live_in_Sin:
we have only 1 singaporean with us, the rest.......the government calls us "foreign talent"!??? :wink:
go go girls eh?

guess that explains the bar dancing pics

Live_in_Sin:
we have only 1 singaporean with us, the rest.......the government calls us "foreign talent"!??? :wink:

"talent"?:lol: foreign entertainers... :wink: kind of like reverse japayuki's...:popcorn:

pakman:
"talent"?:lol: foreign entertainers... :wink: kind of like reverse japayuki's...:popcorn:

Not quite.....
we are green card holders, not pink card holders which requires medical check up every 3 month!

BTW PAk, FYI, it called " Karayuki"

Diver Dennis:
Not really but it has to be done in the early part of June.

We still need to confirm who wants to do the Anilao morning dives on the 10th, coming from PG. I don't think Tim and George are going. Gio maybe?

i don't know with you guys coming from pg. but caloy & myra will be at anilao on the 10th. for the *ehem* younger people who'll be coming in from manila on the 10th, i am sure to do 2 dives at anilao. i don't have any idea what the other kids will be doing on the morning of the 10th :D

oh...I will miss the go-go girls.

I don't know how much more I can take.

the photoworkshop...the Pinoys...the diving...

everybody thinks I have this great life, but it sucks.

I am just the secretary to about five people
i am ready to fly the coop, seriously

hey, don't laugh, I have done it before

Dennis, that Avatar is the best I have ever seen. holy cow, the reflection in his eyes.

is that a Tazmanian devil?

Back
Top Bottom