June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Book it for the 10th and 11th? We can discuss the dives later. I will also call Roscoe and ask about having a boat take Catherine, Gio, Aime and I over for a couple of dives on the 10th, so the folks coming from Anilao to PG only have to pay for a one way ride.

Diver Dennis:
Book it for the 10th and 11th? We can discuss the dives later. I will also call Roscoe and ask about having a boat take Catherine, Gio, Aime and I over for a couple of dives on the 10th, so the folks coming from Anilao to PG only have to pay for a one way ride.

afternoon of the 10th to morning of the 12th for most of us.

iris_ice:
i'm a go if you're a go, jag :D just showed van the villa. she loves it!

so, should we book it na? :)

jag's villa:
1) jag
2) imee
3) iris
4) van
5) maggie
6)
7)
8)
9)
imee's out if the costs are too steep... best to calculate w/o her and the little one for now =)

@jon: will we be able to dive with the old men on the 10th before the crossing? i haven't been to basura yet

Jag

midwestdvr:
is june a busy month for pg? looks like portofino is about booked up for the dates I wanted.
'fess up, gio. what did you do in portofino? :D

yeah, gio, just come over and join us . help cut the costs down.

i've never tried basura. maybe i ought to join the PPD in anilao on the 9th.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom