June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Campari!!!

midwestdvr:
btw, what booze do you want us overseas fellas to bring to this gathering? I'll be hitting the duty free stores just like tim :D

shugar:
@iris: at 8-10 people the 3 bedroom would be much more affordable... if there's as much room as the website says then 10 people should fit great... now... where do we get 10 people to bunk together... i might be able to convince imee and soleil to come along but that's nowhere near 10... you, me, imee, maggie, van... 5 more...
Jag

i'm a go if you're a go, jag :D just showed van the villa. she loves it!

so, should we book it na? :)

jag's villa:
1) jag
2) imee
3) iris
4) van
5) maggie
6)
7)
8)
9)

jonix:
i gave him transfer details aquav-pg-aquav. i'll call spoon's boat if roscoe's rate is higher. btw, how many will be diving with action divers besides you, me and dennis?

two dives for me and van on the 11th, po :D van might want to do more dives, though.

iris_ice:
i'm a go if you're a go, jag :D just showed van the villa. she loves it!

so, should we book it na? :)

jag's villa:
1) jag
2) imee
3) iris
4) van
5) maggie
6)
7)
8)
9)
Ask Jon to get the third room. Iris, Van and maggie can have the masters bedroom (bigger).

$175 or P8,400++/per night (jag/Imee, Van, Iris, Maggie, Jon/Dea). The couples pay more around P2,400++ per night or P4,800++ 2 nights and singles around P1,200++ each or P2,400++ 2 nights. Thats a good rate already. Go and reserved it thru Dennis... Dives will be P950++ each (discounted)

clgsamson:
Ask Jon to get the third room. Iris, Van and maggie can have the masters bedroom (bigger).

$175 or P8,400++/per night (jag/Imee, Van, Iris, Maggie, Jon/Dea). The couples pay more around P2,400++ per night or P4,800++ 2 nights and singles around P1,200++ each or P2,400++ 2 nights. Thats a good rate already. Go and reserved it thru Dennis... Dives will be P950++ each (discounted)
so, kuya jon... what say ya? :D

shugar:
have you guys gotten el kapitan's 2 cents in yet? he wanted to come along didn't he?

@iris: at 8-10 people the 3 bedroom would be much more affordable... if there's as much room as the website says then 10 people should fit great... now... where do we get 10 people to bunk together... i might be able to convince imee and soleil to come along but that's nowhere near 10... you, me, imee, maggie, van... 5 more...

anyone gotten in touch with penn or matthew?

Jag

Count me in!

jag's villa:
1) jag
2) imee
3) iris
4) van
5) maggie
6) matthew
7)
8)
9)