June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think once we know everyone's dates we can arrange transport. I think we are going in with Catherine on the 4th.

EDIT: Good job Jag...:D

roscoe just emailed me. i'm trying to get a room at out of the blue. if not then portofino or deep blue sea inn would be my options. for those coming from aquaventure we could opt to arrange with roscoe for the transfer.

we just have to finalize the head count.

jonix:
roscoe just emailed me. i'm trying to get a room at out of the blue. if not then portofino or deep blue sea inn would be my options. for those coming from aquaventure we could opt to arrange with roscoe for the transfer.

we just have to finalize the head count.
no problem with the tentative head count. 7 is the latest count (me, myra, you, dea, Iris, jag, Van) and we're traveling June 10 to PG and back on the 12th..

clgsamson:
no problem with the tentative head count. 7 is the latest count (me, myra, you, dea, Iris, jag, Van) and we're traveling June 10 to PG and back on the 12th..

i gave him transfer details aquav-pg-aquav. i'll call spoon's boat if roscoe's rate is higher. btw, how many will be diving with action divers besides you, me and dennis?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom