June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
Portifino is right next door I think and we are definitely going to have a BBQ one night at the pool. With 6, the 3 bedroom is pretty cheap and remember, it's 250 sqm so you won't be wedged in, there is lots of room to lounge on the upper and lower balconies.

I have to say that I love Atlantis but it's good to try somewhere else for a change.
its going to be an orgy of fun!ooops...:11:

Diver Dennis:
Catherine is going to come from Hawaii for this DOR, so she is going to take the other 1 bedroom I think.
whoa! she's coming??? this DOR is definitely going to rock!

clgsamson:
its going to be an orgy of fun!ooops...:11:

I know! Can't wait now. Catherine will love the diving there and the resort too. We should be able to fill it up. The pool party will be the highlight of the year, I'm bringing the video camera...:D

Jag, convince those girls they need you... Well to stay with you at least.:wink:

Diver Dennis:
I know! Can't wait now. Catherine will love the diving there and the resort too. We should be able to fill it up. The pool party will be the highlight of the year, I'm bringing the video camera...:D

Jag, convince those girls they need you... Well to stay with you at least.:wink:

the video? you can place it on the 2nd floor and shoot ala reality show:D

Diver Dennis:

hi dennis! as tempting as out of the blue is, i'm afraid we have to pass. we're stretching our budget so we can do more dives and drinks... we'll still be with you for the dives and drinks :wink: it'll still be a wild night, we promise :D

besides, we want to keep jag all to ourselves :eyebrow:

(eeeeeaawww!!!)

iris_ice:
hi dennis! as tempting as out of the blue is, i'm afraid we have to pass. we're stretching our budget so we can do more dives and drinks... we'll still be with you for the dives and drinks :wink: it'll still be a wild night, we promise :D

besides, we want to keep jag all to ourselves :eyebrow:

(eeeeeaawww)
well if you put it that way, you need to pay an entrance fee to the pool every night

clgsamson:
well if you put it that way, you need to pay an entrance fee to the pool every night
that's okay, coya. it'll be just for two nights, eniwi :)

can never argue with the girls, kuya caloi. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom