June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Hey, I thought you were thinking of coming over?

Why, do you want me to leave a present in the pool?:11:

Dunno, doubt it. If I went, it would fly out Fri nite 8th, beeline it to PG, dive/ drink 9th, and then headback on the 10th. But we have a local holiday coming up on June 19th (Tues) and I was thinking of taking a day off then to get a 4-5 day weekend.

pakman:
Why, do you want me to leave a present in the pool?:11:

Dunno, doubt it. If I went, it would fly out Fri nite 8th, beeline it to PG, dive/ drink 9th, and then headback on the 10th. But we have a local holiday coming up on June 19th (Tues) and I was thinking of taking a day off then to get a 4-5 day weekend.
yeah don't go...go for the longer weekend.

or I take a monday off... :D

lemme think about it. Would love to see you and Myra again. Sorry I missed you guys and Dennis in Anilao

but I didn't want to give Tim too much competition... wink wink wahahaha!

clgsamson:
:Dand no peeing in the pool!

I'm bringing the chemical that turns the water purple when urine is present...:wink:

Mike, definitely try to stop by for a day or two. Take Monday off, it might just be a hell of a pool party. I know we would all like to see you.

There will be no chocolate bars in the pool... unless Larry is there...:11: Isn't he still banned from Atlantis?:wink:

don't spray that on my wetsuit!!!

edit: ooh, pool party.... I could bring my inflatable sheep! :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom