June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, this may well turn into a very big DOR. No matter where people stay, we can still have a BBQ by our pool Caloy.

who else need a bunkmate? i sleep like a log i wouldn't be capable of hearing noises.

Dennis, can you make the reservations? please get the studio rm for me and myra June 10-12 (2 nights).

With all the kitchens in the room we only need to hire a cook to take care of all our meals during the stay. We can just contribute for a grocery/market fund.

clgsamson:
Dennis, can you make the reservations? please get the studio rm for me and myra June 10-12 (2 nights).

With all the kitchens in the room we only need to hire a cook to take care of all our meals during the stay. We can just contribute for a grocery/market fund.
sounds like a good plan. never had a personal chef :D .caloy, i'll let you know whether i decide to stay in anilao or not.

I sent you an email Caloy, we are both booked. I talked to Roscoe a few minutes ago and the is the email he sent...

Hi Dennis,

Further to our e-mail below to you from yesterday.

We have booked for you a one bedroom villa for In: 1st - Out: 12th June and
we have also booked for you a studio for In: 10th - Out: 12th June at the
Out of the Blue Villas.

There is still available for June the following at the Out of the Blue
Villas Dennis...

1 three bedroom villa
1 two bedroom villa
1 one bedroom villa

Please advise if the above booking meets with your requirements please
Dennis, thank you.

That is a great idea to hire a cook Caloy.

Maggie, you should get a couple of the girls or Jag to bunk with you. These places are pretty cheap if you have a few people.

Did I mention that each bedroom in the villas has it's own bathroom, so people staying together still have their privacy, sort of like a regular hotel room and have a common area to relax and sip a cold SM, while looking out over the ocean on your deck. Gio, you and Tim could get the 2 bedroom...:D It's 2 stories with the 2 bedrooms downstairs.

v2-b_03.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom