July Dive and Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure! Does everyone like BBQ? We could just chip in and get some with sides from PR BBQ?

Mike

Hello guys,

Would you mind if we(me and Ken{krawlings}) joined you on July's dive and dine?

If it is ok, just let me know what I need to bring?

Thanks,

The more the merrier,there is grills and picnic tables at West bank park. Just bring scuba gear and some food to throw on the grill.

I like Mike's Idea for BBQ. Not 100% sure I will be there though. Rachel just got out of 5.5 hr surgery. I will have to see how she is feeling in a couple weeks.

Brian,

I hope she is feeling better! Come for the fresh air and food at least!

Mike

The more the merrier,there is grills and picnic tables at West bank park. Just bring scuba gear and some food to throw on the grill.

Thanks. I have the date saved for some diving. As far as food goes, I am fine with grilling or BBQ. I am looking forward to meeting up with you guys and diving in Lake Lanier.

About how many dives do you typical do in a day at the dive and dines? What is the typical depth there now that the water is up?

Sorry for all the questions. I have more but will not bore you with them right now.

Have a great week.

Can we come dive with you guys???

the K and YAF

Tony,we usually do two dives sometimes three. The depths are usually 40-60 ft unless you go way out in the channel,I hit 90ft out there,found a boat sunk in the creek. Any questions just ask.

I'm going to lake Jocassee that weekend. I'm leaving about 1pm on Sunday headed home. I may stop by on the way back for a dive. If I don't come back with some mud on my gear, my wife won't believe I been diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom