July Dive and Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still looking forward to coming with you guys. Does it cost anything to go out? Any entrance fees, etc.? I would love to bring some sides!

It costs 4$ to get in the park. Bring whatever you want! I'll probably get a couple of pounds of BBQ and some beans and let folks chip in towards the cost. But there are grills there so you can cook anything you want!

I might have my boat back down here by then,can park it out there to keep the jet skis off us. I just bought another pontoon boat just to get the trailer from it.

It is in pretty good shape,took it for a ride yesterday on the lake. The carbs need a good cleaning but it ran decent. The interior and carpet need replacing but the floor and structure is in good condition. My dad had the same exact boat for years it is a good solidly built boat.

Chicken and I were looking for something convertable to a dive boat...maybe we would be interested!

It would make a great dive boat,it is a 24 ft boat and most of the interior is all ready out of it. I am going to go through the carbs this week and get it running right then put it up for sale. I really do not need another boat right now,this one makes five. If you are interested in it let me know and come take a look at it,I might bring it to the upcoming dive if I do not get my other boat back from Hartwell by then.

Hello guys,

I was wondering what time everyone was planning on getting to the lake?

Mike,
How is the BBQ? I would be happy to chip in on the BBQ. Do I need to pick up plates, utensils, or anything?

I haven't checked on the price yet, but only a couple of dollars I am sure. Yes, plates and plasticware would be welcome!

Mike

Mike,

I will pick up the plates and plastic ware.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom