July 4th weekend at FRP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I won't be. Doing adv. nitrox and deco that weekend at Gilboa.

BTW, I need someone to help me with my frog kick this weekend.

:rofl2: :rofl2: I think I owe you one for that! :D

Looks like most of us are arriving Friday around noon. Appears we will have some fireworks for the evening. Instead of cooking this year, I think I'll get a head count Friday and pick up barbeque and a veg tray for Saturday afternoon. Oh and I almost forgot, the MGD'S. :D

I understand due to previous issues, I have been designated fuse lighter! You could still make down you know......bring explosives!

LOL...are you trying to say that Brian and I don't put on a safe display?? I have several dozen bottle rockets that I will be bringing. That is if I don't forget Joe's 12 golf balls that I have had since last fall, they are in the same bag.

BTW, I am out for Thursday.

LOL...are you trying to say that Brian and I don't put on a safe display??

Nope. Some people want to see an old guy blow himself up. Much more spectacular show that way!:D

I've got some pyrodex, think those golf balls will fit in a launch tube???

pyrodex and a tube...we can only hope that they fit.

Too bad that you don't have access to nitrox...more spectacular show of a old guy blowing himself up I would think.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom